Barnakademin has provided families in Stockholm with quality babysitting since 2008. We offer our customers creative child care in Swedish, but we also specialize in offering Bilingual Babysitters.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Barnakademin helps a family with two children to find a nanny who can bring the children home from pre-school.
- The family lives in Uppsala
- Children: 2 kids 2 and 4 years old
- Needs help 1-2 afternoons/week with pickup and babysitting
- Hours: 15.30-18.30
The position is part-time and you can choose the days that suit you best. Does this position/family not suit you, but you are still interested in working as a babysitter? Submit your application anyway and we'll help you find the perfect family!
We can usually offer 3-10 working hours per week. So you can combine it with university studies, SFI, or another part-time job, etc.
It is possible to combine multiple families to increase the number of working hours. Starting pay is 120-130 kr/h.
Since it is a very personal service, the families want to find someone who can work long-term. Preferably until summer 2022.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience with children;
- are responsible, creative, and social;
- are looking for a long-term position (min. 6 months);
- are available at least 2 afternoon/week.
- speaks German as a native language in order to practice it with kids.
What can we offer you?
- a flexible, fun, and developing part-time job;
- competitive salary. We offer a good start salary compared to our competitors;
- detailed references. We make sure that each employee leaves with a written, full reference from us;
- close contact with us at the central office and with other babysitters!
NOTE! We accept applications only in English or Swedish.
We hope to hear from you!
/ Team at Barnakademin