Barnakademin has provided families in Stockholm with quality babysitting since 2008. We offer our customers creative child care in Swedish, but we also specialize in offering bilingual babysitters.
In order to apply for the position of bilingual babysitter, you need to speak your native language, also you should be fluent in English or Swedish. Bilingual babysitters help families with bilingual kids to practice and develop their second language via casual communication.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for babysitters/nannies who speak a language other than Swedish for the families in central Stockholm. Most of our families need help 1-3 afternoons/week. Hours are normally around 15-19.
We can offer 3-10 working hours per week. It is also possible to combine multiple families. Starting pay is 120-130 kr/h. Since it is a very personal service the families want to find someone that can work for a long-term (at least for 6-12 months).
We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience with children;
- are responsible, creative, and social;
- are students and looking for a part-time job;
- interested in a long-term commitment (minimum 6 months);
- are available at least 1 afternoon/week.
What can we offer you?
- a flexible, fun, and developing part-time job;
- competitive salary. We offer a good start salary compared to our competitors;
- detailed references. We make sure that each employee leaves with a written, full reference from us;
- close contact with us at the central office and with other babysitters!
We accept applications in both English and Swedish.
We hope to hear from you!
/ Team at Barnakademin